Science Policy and Funding
Part of SIAM's role is to provide timely information to its membership regarding science policy and funding. SIAM also provides information to policy makers regarding issues of interest to its members when SIAM member's expertise offers something to contribute to the discussions.
One of the goals of the SIAM Vice President for Science Policy Reinhard Laubenbacher is to involve interested SIAM members in various aspects of science policy. SIAM has an active committee on science policy, supported by Lewis-Burke Associates, a government relations firm in Washington, DC. SIAM sends out a periodic email about funding opportunities and issues affecting applied mathematics and computational science. Sign up for the Science Policy Electronic Mailing List if you’d like to receive these emails.
- SIAM Committee on Science Policy
- Science Policy and Funding News
- SIAM Washington Update – October 18, 2012
- Agencies and Programs
- Other Sources of Information
- Get Involved
- Download Free Publications
- Sign up for Science Policy Electronic Mailing List