SIAM encourages the display of books, journals, printed materials, and other relevant products or services at our conferences. You may send a company representative to staff your tabletop exhibit at most conferences.
Rates for Tabletop Exhibits:
- Booth (Available only at the Annual Meeting) $1,500
- Single table: $750
- Promotion of one item (book, journal, or stand-up poster) $85*
- Registration inserts: $750 (a surcharge will be applied for the insertion of booklets and oversized materials
*For additional exhibit options contact the Marketing Representative
Staffed booths are only offered at the SIAM Annual Meeting. Visit the Annual Meeting pages to learn more about exhibiting there.
The inserts in registration packets will be handed out on-site to meeting registrants. The expected attendance for each meeting can be viewed here.
- Paper: 8.5" x 11" maximum trim size; 50–70# text sheets (any color stock or ink allowed); flat sheets only, no folds.
- Printing (one or both sides): Rate: $750*
*A surcharge will be applied for the insertion of booklets and oversized materials and for inserts received after the deadline.
Electronic Submission of Artwork
Advertisements should be 100% to size, all text black, if possible. PDF files must be high-resolution, press-ready files saved with the following specs:
- Acrobat 6.0 compatibility
- All fonts embedded
- Grayscale, press quality images, 300 pixels per inch (ppi) at 100%
Advertisements may be sent via email to the Marketing Representative.
If you need further information regarding the creation of your ad, contact us. If artwork needs any alterations, a minimum $75 fee will be charged in addition to the cost of advertisement space.
A 15% discount off gross billing is extended to recognized advertising agencies for display and classified advertising. Commissions are not allowed on production charges.
Composition and Design
SIAM will prepare advertisements for those who cannot provide camera-ready artwork. There is a $75 minimum charge and complete quotes will be given after a review of all work involved.
The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertisement not considered suitable for publication.