The Book Program
The mission of SIAM’s book program is to make relevant research results accessible to industry and science and to promote the interaction between mathematics and other disciplines such as engineering, science, and computing. To achieve these goals SIAM will:
- Publish high-quality books by authors who are experts in their fields and who can effectively communicate their expertise to applied mathematicians, computational scientists, and engineers whether they are students, researchers, or members of industry.
- Deliver content in the format most appropriate to the subject and the audience.
- Aggressively promote our books.
- Regularly assess the focus of the book program and the new and evolving needs of the community.
- Provide editorial support to authors.
- Provide exceptional service to customers.
- Price books so that they are accessible to the entire community from students to senior members.
Book Acquisitions Staff
Meet SIAM's book acquisitions staff!
Book Alerting Service
Get the latest information on books as they are published by SIAM!
PDFs of our print promotions.