How to Subscribe
Journal PricingView list and members' subscription rates for all SIAM journals.
- 2014 Journal Pricing
- 2014 Journal Price Flyer [PDF, 52KB]
- 2014 Back Volume Pricing [PDF, 40KB]
- 2013 Print Journal Schedule [PDF, 30KB]
Download Online Journal Subscription Agreement [PDF, 107KB]
Ordering InformationAll subscriptions are on a calendar-year basis. Back issues will be mailed on orders received after January 1. Prior year subscriptions will be charged at the current year's prices. Subscriber numbers (when known) should be used on all orders, inquiries, and correspondence.
If order is to be billed, a purchase order must accompany it. In the event that a purchase order cannot be supplied, pre-payment is required.
When you place an order using any of the options listed below, please be sure to include the following information:
- Complete Shipping Information
- Complete Billing Information
- Product Codes, if applicable (books)
- SIAM Document Reference Numbers, if applicable (membership renewals and invoices)
- Contact information (phone, fax, and/or e-mail) should we have questions about your order
- Online: Individuals may use our secure order form for credit card payment
- Customer Service Representatives are available to take your call between
8:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Call Toll Free (in the USA and Canada): 1-800-447-SIAM
- Outside the USA and Canada: 215-382-9800
- Fax your order to the attention of the Customer Service Department at 215-386-7999 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regular Mail. Send your order to:
3600 Market Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2688
- Wire Transfer: Contact SIAM at email@example.com for bank information.
- Purchase Order: Fax "bill-to" orders to the attention of the Customer Service Department at 215-386-7999.
- New customers in China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Pakistan can order locally through SIAM's agent, iGroup. Send an email to Jennifer Yong at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- LOCUS: our comprehensive electronic collection of all
SIAM journal articles from 1953-1996. Purchasing a LOCUS subscription along
with a subscription to SIAM Journals Online provides users with immediate
access to all SIAM journal content from 1953 to the present. Order
Form [PDF, 56KB]
If you have questions or comments about the SIAM journal program, including SIAM Journals Online, please contact David K. Marshall, Journals Publisher, 215-382-9800 x377 or email@example.com.
Discounts are available to SIAM members and wholesalers upon request and upon meeting certain specifications/qualifications.
Optional Air Freight Service
Air freight service is available to all subscribers outside the United States. Journals will be received in a more timely manner by using air freight. Air freight service is not available for microfilm, back volume, and replacement issues. Rates are as follows: SIAM News: $1.50 per issue; all other SIAM journals: $5.50 per issue.
All claims for missing issues must be made in writing within six months of the publication date. Issues claimed after this time can be purchased at the single copy rate. SIAM is not responsible for duties, taxes or delays due to Customs inspections. Please contact your local Customs office for further information.
Refunds are determined by pro-rating the number of issues which have been mailed. Issues are pro-rated at the single copy cost. Journals cannot be returned to claim credit or reimbursement.
Subscription cancellations will not be accepted after April 1 of the current subscription year.
Individual Journal Articles
You may purchase a PDF copy of any SIAM journal article. Please go to http://epubs.siam.org/ and identify the journal, issue and article that you are interested in. When you try to display the PDF, you will be asked if you wish to purchase a copy. Enter your credit card information and the article will be emailed to you. If you have any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications is a continuation of SIAM Journal on Algebraic and Discrete Methods as of January 1, 1988.
- SIAM Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing became SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing January 1, 1993.
Memberships are offered to corporations (such as research facilities and agencies) and non-degree-granting nonacademic institutions. Member advantages include discount rates on a select combination package or all SIAM journals; one or several subscriptions to SIAM News; discounts on SIAM book purchases; SIAM conference registration discounts for employees of member institutions; and recognition of your support of applied mathematics in various publications and at meetings.
Degree-granting institutions are eligible to apply for any of several academic membership options. Membership benefits include a selection of SIAM journals, a subscription to SIAM News, book discounts, free student memberships, and recognition of the institution's support. Contact SIAM Customer Service for further information and an application for the institutional membership best suited to your needs. Please note: these memberships are available through agents but must be explicitly ordered from SIAM as a membership, not subscriptions.