Standard AV Set-Up in Meeting Rooms
- NOTE: SIAM does not supply computers; HDMI is not supported.
- The Plenary Session Room will have two (2) screens, one (1) data projector and one (1) overhead projector. Cables or adaptors for Apple computers are not supplied, as they vary for each model. Please bring your own cable/adaptor if using a Mac computer.
- All other concurrent/breakout rooms will have one (1) screen and one (1) data projector. Cables or adaptors for Apple computers are not supplied, as they vary for each model. Please bring your own cable/adaptor if using an Apple computer. Overhead projectors will be provided only when requested. If you would like to request an overhead projector for your session, please email Jennifer Fasy (email@example.com).
- Invited Speakers for the Plenary Sessions may order equipment subject to availability.
- Poster presenters may not order any additional audiovisual equipment.
- SIAM does not provide computers for any speaker. When giving an electronic presentation, speakers must provide their own computers. SIAM is not responsible for the safety and security of speakers’ computers.
SIAM will pay for approved requested additional audiovisual equipment. However, if the ordered additional audiovisual equipment is not utilized, SIAM will charge the person who requested the equipment. Please send your request for additional audiovisual equipment to the SIAM Conference Department via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) two (2) weeks prior to the meeting. Requests are not guaranteed . You should receive a confirmation from SIAM for the requested equipment. If you do not, please e-mail email@example.com to make sure your request has been received by SIAM.