SIAM provides a variety of Corporate/Institutional Membership options specifically designed to meet the needs of our partners in industry. This includes private and public corporations, government agencies, research laboratories, and institutions that do not grant degrees. Corporations and institutions that join SIAM demonstrate the importance they attach to industrial and applied mathematics and computational science.
- List of Corporate/Institutional Members, Affiliates, Sponsors and Partners
- Librarian’s Corner
- SIAM's Place in Industry
- E-mail Customer Service
SIAM Corporate Member
2014 DUES - $7560 print and electronic ($7182 electronic only)
- Subscriptions to SIAM’s 15 journals, in print and/or electronic where applicable and as requested.
- Up to three additional print journal subscriptions at $330 each.
- 20% discount on the purchase of Locus, SIAM’s Online Journal Archive (articles from 1953 to 1996). Or subscribe to Locus for $880 annually.
- Subscriptions to SIAM News.
- 30% discount on all SIAM book purchases (see online book catalog at www.siam.org/catalog/index.php).
- Discounted registration fees at SIAM meetings for employees of your company. (A list of upcoming events is available at www.siam.org/meetings/).
- Public acknowledgment of your support in SIAM publications, on posters displayed in the registration areas of SIAM conferences, and in every print issue of SIAM’s journals.
Download the membership application to become a SIAM Corporate/Institutional Member [PDF, 106KB]
SIAM Partner - For institutions that have a business relationship with SIAM
2014 DUES — $915
- Discounted registration fee at a SIAM meeting for an employee of your company. (A list of upcoming events is available at www.siam.org/meetings).
- Recognition as a “partner” in the thank-you note distributed in December SIAM News, on posters at meetings, and on SIAM’s website.
- Free 100-word classified or announcement ad in any two issues per year of SIAM News.
- 15% advertising discount (not to be combined with any other discount except frequency of placement).
- 15% exhibit discount on booth or table space at one SIAM conference.
Download the membership application to become a SIAM Corporate/Institutional Partner [PDF, 106KB]
2014 DUES — $500
- 10% discount on individual journal subscriptions, 30% discount on book purchases.
- Recognition as an “affiliate” in the thank-you note distributed in December SIAM News, on posters at meetings, and on SIAM’s website.
- Up to 10 subscriptions to SIAM News.
Download the membership application to become a SIAM Corporate/Institutional Affiliate [PDF, 103KB]
2014 Donation — $1000 (minimum)
- Same recognition as members, but with no SIAM subscriptions.
- Recognition in all publications, on the SIAM website, and at SIAM conferences and meetings.
- Those who give over $4000 will be recognized as a “Distinguished Contributor.”
For more information about the different options for Corporate/Institutional Membership, or contact Frank Kunkle at (267) 350-6388 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.