Contact us to join SIAM in one of the following ways:
- Call 1-800-447-SIAM (toll free, USA & Canada) or +1 215-382-9800 (international) between 8:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Email us
- Fax: 215-386-7999
- Mail: SIAM
3600 Market Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2688
All subscriptions are on a calendar-year basis. Back issues will be mailed on orders received after January 1. Prior year subscriptions will be charged at the current year's prices. Please direct any questions to SIAM via one of the contact options above.
When you place an order with SIAM, we will need the following information:
- Complete Shipping Information
- Complete Billing Information
- SIAM Document Reference Numbers, if applicable (membership renewal and/or invoice)
- Contact information (phone, fax, and/or e-mail) should we have questions about your order
Let us know if you wish to pay by wire transfer and we will provide you with bank information. If an order is to be billed, a purchase order must accompany it. In the event that a purchase order cannot be supplied, pre-payment is required.
Optional Air Freight Service
Air freight service is available to all subscribers outside the United States. Journals will be received in a more timely manner by using air freight. Air freight service is not available for microfilm, back volume, and replacement issues. Rates are as follows: SIAM News: $1.50 per issue; all SIAM journals: $5.50 per issue.
All claims for missing issues must be made in writing within six months of the publication date. Issues claimed after this time can be purchased at the single copy rate. SIAM is not responsible for duties, taxes or delays due to Customs inspections. Please contact your local Customs office for further information.
Refunds are determined by pro-rating the number of issues which have been mailed. Issues are pro-rated at the single copy cost. Journals cannot be returned to claim credit or reimbursement.
Subscription cancellations will not be accepted after February 28th of the current subscription year.
Individual Journal Articles
You may purchase a PDF copy of any SIAM journal article. Visit the Digital Library and identify the journal, issue and article that you are interested in. When you try to display the PDF, you will be asked if you wish to purchase a copy. Enter your credit card information and the article will be emailed to you. If you have any problems, contact us.
- SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications is a continuation of SIAM Journal on Algebraic and Discrete Methods as of January 1, 1988
- SIAM Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing became SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing as of January 1, 1993
Questions or comments?
If you have questions or comments about SIAM publications please contact Kivmars Bowling, Publications Director via email or phone at 267-350-6377.