HOW TO REGISTER
Please note that this is the official SODA SIAM Congress website for registrations and that no other websites, companies, or agencies are authorised to sell the registrations/ hotel booking in any way or to contact you directly.
Advance registrations are preferred in order to facilitate the planning of the Congress’s scientific sessions and social events.
Off-line registrations and requests of pro-forma/ invoices sent by fax or mail are subject to an additional € 20,00 for administration expenses.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Any change or cancellation requests must be officially submitted in writing to OIC to [email protected].
- Name changes will incur a handling fee of € 20,00 per registration.
- For cancellations received through November 30, 2022, the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 50% that will be invoiced as penalty.
- For cancellations received December 1, 2022 through January 15, 2023 , the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 70% that will be invoiced as penalty.
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after January 15, 2023.
- Should a delegate not attend the conference, for whatever reasons, no further claims for reimbursement can be made. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- All delegates are urged to take a personal travel insurance.
In the event of serious special or unforeseen circumstances or force majeure beyond its control, OIC shall be entitled to cancel or modify the dates of the event. You shall not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change except for the refund of the registration fee with deduction of the administrative expenses. It will be possible to change the registration from on site participation to remote connection, obtaining a partial refund, only in the case that the Italian authorities forbid the organization of in person events due to Force Majeure (pandemics, wars, etc.).
All delegates are invited to take a personal travel insurance.
OIC will not be liable for any theft or damage to property and/or persons caused on-site during the Congress, by any factor whatever, unless there has been a fault, intent, or deliberate recklessness on the part of OIC.
OIC shall not be held responsible in the event of poisoning or food intoxication during the Event.
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND INVOICE ISSUING
Payment by Credit card only:
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, VISA, MasterCard
As of September 14, 2019, the SCA (STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION) came into effect, in accordance with the provisions of the European Directive on payment services (PSD2).
As an OIC Group customer, your payments are even more secure. To get more information about this, please visit our dedicated page available here.
Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process. Should you have any special requests for the processing of your invoice, kindly let us know when submitting your application.
FOR ITALIAN PARTICIPANTS
- Any modification on VAT number or billing address, requested after theissuing of the invoice will incur a € 20,00 administration charge.
Those who need a direct invoicing to the Public Administration are kindly requested to contact [email protected] before registering online
The Organizing Committee expects every speaker in a scheduled presentation to register and attend. If it becomes necessary for a speaker to cancel a presentation, he or she should try to find an alternate presenter immediately, preferably a co-author. Contact [email protected] immediately with any change to a scheduled presentation.
A “no-show” or cancelled presentation can cause serious inconvenience to the attendees and conference organizers. The committee thanks all speakers in advance for their compliance with this request.
Please remember to turn off electronic devices during sessions.
SIAM Corporate Members and Sponsors
SIAM is pleased to acknowledge its corporate members and sponsors. In recognition of this support, non-member attendees who are employed by a Corporate Member or Sponsor organization are entitled to the SIAM member registration rate.
LOCAL ORGANISING SECRETARIAT
Viale Matteotti, 7
50121 Florence – Italy
Tel. +39 055 5035-249 or 203